Our values shape the way we work with our clients, candidates and each-other.
At SVC Solutions, we understand that when it comes to customer service – nothing can replace the personal touch. We put people at the centre of all that we do.
Amanda Coulson (CEO & Founder), and
Paul Goodchild (Managing Director).
Get exclusive insights and tips on how we can help your business grow:
We do what we say we will do.
We are experts in our field, we are dynamic, decisive and we make it easy.
We empower people to help them thrive and make their dreams a reality.
We put our clients and candidates at the heart of everything we do.
We build trustworthy, long-lasting relationships.
We love what we do and we face challenges positively.
Improving the new world of work through outstanding Recruitment, Training, Human Resources and Health & Safety Support.
The thing about SVC Solutions is that our business quickly grew from being a trusted, local recruiter into an award-winning company.
SVC was established in 1999 by Amanda Coulson. Since then our business has steadily expanded, offering additional services and expertise with four key divisions and operating companies which provide:
- Our 20th Year!
- SVC achieves Direct Claim Status for ILM Level 7 in Leadership & Management.
- ILM determined that SVC demonstrated best practice in teaching, assessment and quality assurance processes, in accordance with their strict requirements.
- Voted one of the top 3 recruitment agencies in Colchester.
- New SVC website was launched.
- Launch of our new ‘Essential Management Skills’ one-day management training courses.
- New SVC Branding & Logo launched to celebrate our 20th anniversary.
- SVC Customer Insight project launched.
- SVC achieved Direct Claim Status for Level 3 Leadership and Management for the Construction and Built Environment.
- SVC achieves a rating of ‘outstanding‘ from our ILM inspection and was awarded full ‘Direct Claim Status’ for ILM Levels 2, 3 and 5 in Leadership & Management.
- Bullhorn CRM system launched at SVC. This is one of the latest and most efficient CRM systems – ensuring we can help our clients and candidates with the latest updates.
- SVC moves to new larger premises at Westside Centre, in Stanway, Colchester.
- Launch of our tailor-made Management in a Box™ management training programme.
- Our CEO, Amanda Coulson, wins the coveted ‘Business Woman of the Year’ award at the Essex Countywide Business Awards.
- SVC achieves Direct Claim Status for ILM Level 2 & 3 in Leadership & Management.
- SVC becomes an ILM accredited centre.
- Our CEO, Amanda Coulson, wins ‘Business Woman of the Year’ at the Colchester Business Awards.
- SVC wins ‘Customer Service’ Award at the Mid Essex Business Awards.
- SVC wins ‘Growing Business of the Year’ award at the Mid Essex Business Awards.
- SVC Human Resources Division was born.
- SVC Health & Safety Division was born.
- Our CEO, Amanda Coulson, wins ‘Business Woman of the Year’ at the Institute of Directors Awards.
- SVC was founded by our CEO Amanda Coulson, with our first Recruitment client being The Barn Brasserie.
- SVC Training Division was born.
SVC Solutions, and SVC Recruitment are trading names of SVC Technical Ltd, company registered in England and Wales No. 07808759.
SVC Human Resources and SVC Training are trading names of SVC Training Ltd, company registered in England and Wales No. 10767993.
The directors are: Amanda Coulson (CEO & Founder), and Paul Goodchild CMIOSH (Managing Director).
SVC Holdings Ltd, company registered in England and Wales No. 10767664, holds
significant control of SVC Technical Ltd and SVC Training Ltd.
SVC Health & Safety and SVC Safety are trading names of SVC Safety Solutions LLP, company registered in England No. OC424243, LLP Designated Members are Paul Goodchild CMIOSH and Amanda Coulson.
The above companies are privately funded by the owners and have the Registered Office address at:
4 - 5 The Cedars, Apex 12, Old Ipswich Road, Colchester, Essex, CO7 7QR.