With the recent developments regarding Coronavirus, our CEO Amanda is writing to customers about the steps we at SVC Solutions are taking to ensure the safety and well-being of our customers and employees.
16th March, 2020
To our valued customers,
With the recent developments regarding Coronavirus, I want to inform you of the steps we are taking to ensure the safety and well-being of our customers and employees.
The spread of Coronavirus means inevitable change over the coming months. Those of us in business hold responsibility for the health and safety of our staff, members of the public and visitors. As illness and restrictions may create upheaval, I want to share with you what we are doing to minimise any potential disruption.
SVC Solutions has a duty of care to its staff and has various policies in place to reduce the chances of infection and spread of the virus. I just want to assure you that your business is important to us and we will do everything we can to support you, your company and your staff through this difficult time.
What We Are Doing
I’ve had to consider the fact that our ability to react is dangerously outmatched by the speed of Coronavirus. Even having to ask employees to work from home for the first time can cause concern.
SVC Solutions handles business-critical problems on behalf of our customers, every single day. We have reviewed and updated our business continuity plan so that we can continue to provide any of the following to support you through this difficult period:
- Temporary workers: You may need to consider a temporary member of staff to cover during busy periods, staff shortages or illness. It will ease the stress and give you extra flexibility.
- Human Resources assistance: For example, dealing with employees not used to working from home. Or non-approved absence, and of course self-isolation issues. We can provide help via online and telephone support.
- Health and Safety support: Different circumstances require review or replacement of risk assessments. Even for simple situations when forced to send employees home or a different site and carry out remote working. We can help you with both online and telephone support.
- Recruitment: In normal circumstances, recruitment can consume a large amount of precious management time for you or your team. This is likely to become even more stretched during a time of prioritising business continuity and change management. We can carry out interviews and the entire recruitment process can be handled online (e.g. video-calls and telephone support).
- Training services: Training and development is essential to maintain and improve performance and efficiency. We can provide online tutorials including soft skills training and ILM qualifications. Delegates can participate online even during a period of self-isolation or working from home due to company or travel restrictions.
- Business & Executive Coaching: You will probably have to make changes to your business. During this time, Leadership and staff morale are paramount. Our team of significantly experienced business and executive coaches deal with a wide range of business-critical improvement areas. We can continue to provide coaching through video & telephone coaching sessions.
What You Can Do:
Please keep us informed of any changes that may affect services we provide to you. We pride ourselves on the strong relationships we build with our customers and as a valued customer SVC will do whatever we can to help you.
While most companies have risk assessments and crisis plans in place, we recognise that some may not so well equipped to deal with the upheaval caused by the severity, spread and speed of Coronavirus. I hope that at your company you are well equipped, but if you should find any gaps and need some assistance please let us know as soon as possible. We will help where we can.
If you require any further information, please contact me or any of my team. I will be happy to answer any questions that you may have or about support you may require.
CEO and Founder
p.s. If you have not already seen our new SVC Safety Solutions website (see link on the homepage at svcsafety.co.uk) you may find the Coronavirus (COVID-19) information with quick tips and useful links helpful.