Salary : from £23,000 p.a. to £29,000 p.a. depending on industry experience
Ipswich Town Centre location
Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Our client is a leading European independent mortgage, real estate and commercial loan servicer based in Ipswich.
As a Buy to Let Officer within the Buy to Let Primary Servicing team, you will work across various loan portfolios on behalf of multiple clients and will undertake a range of post completion loan servicing activities in accordance with service level agreements, procedures and current legislation. Clients range from banks, specialist lenders and private equity funds and the customers within their portfolios will include individuals, partnerships, SPVs and Limited Companies. You will be required to deliver an excellent level of service at all times, whilst ensuring that we are Treating Customers Fairly and delivering the best outcome.
- A fundamental desire to do the right things, in the right way and for the right reasons.
- Ability to organise workload to meet deadlines and regulatory requirements.
- Strong mathematical skills – in order to check redemption figures, instalment and interest calculations.
- Excellent communicator at all levels – both verbal and written.
- High attention to detail – recording of information must be accurate, factual and professional.
- Ability to work as an effective team member – be co-operative, support others and deliver what you promise.
- A desire to learn and take on new systems and concepts quickly.
- Empathetic manner – be able to confidently deal with difficult conversations whilst showing empathy and dealing sensitively, but appropriately.
- A can-do attitude with a desire to identify and deliver effective solutions for customers and all clients and stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Competent using Microsoft Office packages.
- Experience within the mortgage/lending industry.
- Basic knowledge of buy to let mortgages and specialist finance in the UK.
- Knowledge of the applicable regulations governing the financial services industry.
- Customer service experience.
- Knowledge of the loan redemption process.
- Industry recognised qualification
Full job description available
Annual leave 23 days increasing to 25 days after 2 years’ service
Life assurance x2 salary
Pension scheme – Company matching contribution up to 5% (auto enrolment after 3 months service)
Cycle to work scheme
Employee Assistance Programme
Perks at Work Discount site
Excellent Non-contractual staff benefits and other perks offered.
Unfortunately, they do not have any car parking facilities being in the town centre, however, there are plenty of car parks in the area.
Salary : from £23K – £29K
Full time perm
Location : Ipswich
Type : Financial
Apply for this position
If you have not previously registered with us, you will need to do so first before we can process your application.
Click here to Register