Salary : from £30,000 – £35,000 p.a. depending on industry experience
Ipswich Town Centre location
Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Our client is a leading European independent mortgage, real estate and commercial loan servicer based in Ipswich.
To administer commercial loans and provide specialist knowledge across all loan portfolios serviced by the Commercial Servicing team, ensuring that service is provided in accordance with the levels specified in the SLA, procedures and current legislation.
• Basic knowledge of commercial mortgage lending and specialist finance in the UK.
• Basic understanding of commercial mortgage loan documentation.
• A proactive approach to risk and a commercial outlook
• A good understanding of the UK property and lending markets.
• Ability to analyse Company accounts and identify any financial problems and consequent risks to the client.
• Ability to understand and review commercial leases and tenancy schedules.
• Familiarity with legal documentation, including Land Registry and planning documents.
• Strong numerical skills and ability to verify interest and redemption calculations and calculate loan covenants.
• High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
• Ability to work as an effective team member – be cooperative, supportive and deliver what you promise.
• Ability to communicate at all levels.
• High standard of written and verbal communication.
• Ability to organise workload to meet deadlines and organisational requirements.
• Ability and willingness to see task through to completion.
• Client and Customer focused – identify effective solutions for borrower, internal client and external client
• A fundamental desire to do the right things, in the right way and for the right reasons
• A can-do attitude with a desire to identify and deliver effective solutions for customers and all clients and stakeholders, both internal and external
• A working knowledge of the applicable regulations/codes governing the financial services industry.
• Competent using Word, Excel and Outlook.
• CeMap Qualification
• Cert BB&C or equivalent Qualification
• Knowledge of the Housing Association Sector
Full job description available
Annual leave 23 days increasing to 25 days after 2 years’ service
Life assurance x2 salary
Pension scheme – Company matching contribution up to 5% (auto enrolment after 3 months service)
Cycle to work scheme
Employee Assistance Programme
Perks at Work Discount site
Excellent Non-contractual staff benefits and other perks offered.
Unfortunately, they do not have any car parking facilities being in the town centre, however, there are plenty of car parks in the area.
Salary : £30-35K
Location : Ipswich
Full time Perm
Type : financial
Apply for this position
If you have not previously registered with us, you will need to do so first before we can process your application.
Click here to Register