Salary : from £26,000 – £32,000 p.a. depending on industry experience
Ipswich Town Centre location
Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Our client is a leading European independent mortgage, real estate and commercial loan servicer based in Ipswich.
Working under the management of a senior compliance professional to contribute to the delivery of an engaging and effective compliance culture within the business, through providing advice and guidance on issues and new products and ensuring that the business is operating in a compliant manner. The current compliance team comprises a wealth of experience and is perfectly suited to a solutions-oriented candidate who is enthusiastic about developing, learning from experienced peers and crucially, adding value from day one.
• Knowledge of regulatory requirements especially, but not limited to, the Financial Conduct Authority or other regulators
• An effective, professional communicator both verbally and written, with excellent interpersonal communication skills
• Strong work ethic
• Strong analytical skills
• Methodical approach to tasks
• Good background in computer literacy, and knowledge of Microsoft Word/Excel
• Confident and not afraid to ask questions
• A minimum of 3 years’ experience in financial services industry compliance or regulatory environment
• Industry certification or continuing education in Financial Services Industry compliance is preferred, or a willingness to study
• Educated to degree level, or similar relevant qualifications
Full job description available
Annual leave 23 days increasing to 25 days after 2 years’ service
Life assurance x2 salary
Pension scheme – Company matching contribution up to 5% (auto enrolment after 3 months service)
Cycle to work scheme
Employee Assistance Programme
Perks at Work Discount site
Excellent Non-contractual staff benefits and other perks offered.
Unfortunately, they do not have any car parking facilities being in the town centre, however, there are plenty of car parks in the area.
Salary : £26-32K depending on experience
Full time perm
Location : Ipswich
Type : financial
Apply for this position
If you have not previously registered with us, you will need to do so first before we can process your application.
Click here to Register