- Salary up to £25K initially
- 40 hour week Monday to Friday
- Onsite parking, pension, bonus scheme after probationary period.
Electro-Mechanical Assembly Technician required to working within the factory assembly team to produce mechanical systems, operate balancing machines and assemble parts.
- Complete all work orders for the assembly of parts. Including but not limited to, fans, mounting frames, impellers, motors and supporting ancillaries.
- Electrical wiring of motors and supporting ancillaries
- Packaging and storage of finished goods ready for dispatch via warehouse team.
- Achieve targeted work order schedules on-time and to the highest possible standards.
- Operate fan balancing system efficiently, achieving high level of balancing quality.
- Safely operate Jib crane and lifting equipment to move parts efficiently through department.
- Use of high-tech manufacturing tools, including air tools, torque tools, and EC screwdriver.
- Movement of components finished goods and packaging in and out of warehouse racking.
- Operating “Flexi” Forklift trucks as required to support warehouse team (training can be provided).
- Assisting Quality and Service departments internally and externally as required.
- Keeping records, maintaining paperwork, and logging errors accurately in quality system.
- Maintaining the technical library and keeping records of technical documents.
Location : Chelmsford
Salary : £25K
Full time perm
Type : engineering
Apply for this position
If you have not previously registered with us, you will need to do so first before we can process your application.
Click here to Register