Salary : £25-33K depending on experience
Hours : Monday to Friday 40 hour week
Our client is a long established family owned high technology electronic assembly company who are seeking an experienced Inspector to join their team.
Responsibilities and Job Summary
Responsible for ensuring that all products leaving the premises conform to customer specification and are built to the standards dictated in IPC-A-610. To ensure that paperwork is correctly completed, and quality processes have been followed throughout the build. Working closely with colleagues in manufacturing as well as Account managers to maintain high quality and good relations with customers.
- Programming Automated 2D and 3D Optical Inspection Machines
- Visual Inspection of surface mount and through hole components
- First off inspection using AOI
- Final Inspection using AOI
- Visual Inspection of Final Assemblies
- Visual Inspection of Reworked Products
- Goods Inwards Inspection
- Bare board inspection
- Keep records of faults found for statistical analysis
- Managing workload to ensure assemblies go out on time
Experience and Personal qualities required
Certified to IPC-A-610 with knowledge of a wide range of electronic components and experience in visual inspection. Experience in reading and interpreting drawings.
Location : Maldon
Salary : £25-33K
Full time perm
Type : engineering
Apply for this position
If you have not previously registered with us, you will need to do so first before we can process your application.
Click here to Register