Salary: £30-35K depending on experience
Excellent benefits including: long service awards & vouchers, retailer discounts, on-site subsidised canteen, social club, increase in holiday entitlement with service
Our client is a long established company based in Norwich, employing 350 + staff. They are now looking for a HR Advisor to join their existing HR team. They are seeking a colleague who is excited to join them in the building of dynamic, dependable and high performing HR team who look to deliver exceptional services and provide outstanding team member experience.
This role acts as the first point of contact for all operational HR support as well as the driver for non-management and non-technical recruitment for the business – including onboarding experience.
KEY TASKS & RESPONSIBILITIES:
· Be the lead HR contact in all non-management and non-technical recruitment
· Advising line managers on best practice approach and policy regarding HR processes including;
o Performance Management and capability
o Short term absence
o Investigations, disciplinaries and grievances
o Flexible working requests
· Providing advice and support to managers, to ensure legal compliance and best practice in relation to investigations, disciplinary and grievances
· Take a lead role in delivering new employee inductions and overseeing the end to end onboarding process
· Working with the Sales and Marketing team utilising various platforms to raise the employment brand
· Oversee the learning management system, ensuring it is kept up to date
· Data processing and storage in line with GDPR
· Participating in HR project work as required to deliver our strategy
KNOWLEDGE, EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE:
· Experience of working in a multi-disciplined / Generalist HR team
· Will hold or be working towards CIPD level 5 qualification
· Experience in case management: disciplinary, grievance, performance management, absence management and flexible working
· Exceptional attention to detail
· Experience in and passion for the full recruitment life cycle and selection skills i.e. drafting adverts, sifting, interviewing, use of jobsites for advertising and approaching candidates and experience of delivering quality sourcing solutions in a challenging industry. Experience in engineering/aviation would be ideal but is not necessary.
· Experience of working with social media including LinkedIn, Facebook, Glassdoor and Instagram
· Good working knowledge of right to work, visa, immigration and sponsorship requirements and process
· Experience of working with trade unions is desirable
Location : Norwich
Salary : £30-35K
Full time perm
Type : hr
Apply for this position
If you have not previously registered with us, you will need to do so first before we can process your application.
Click here to Register