- Salary: £35,000 to £40,000
- Location: Covering clients across the UK
- Work Schedule: Monday to Friday
Our client, one of the leading water treatment companies in the UK, who have been offering industrial and commercial water treatment services for over 30 years, are seeking an experienced Project Engineer.
Reporting to the Head Office in Colchester, you will be responsible for organising installation and commissioning of water treatment equipment.
- Responsible for the installation and commissioning of water treatment equipment.
- Responsible for conducting installation and all other works to all appropriate guidance and legislation to ensure compliance, i.e. Water Regs, 18thEdition electrical guidance, British Standards, etc.
- Ensure all projects are delivered on schedule and on budget.
- Ensure projects team are providing a good service to our customers by:
– Working to the deadlines outlined in the project planner
– Adhering to requests of Projects Delivery Manager
– Liaising with customers to meet and exceed expectations
- Adhere to agreed KPIs set and regularly reviewed with your direct line manager.
- Dealing with incoming telephone calls
- Dealing with general customer queries
- Raise and issue Project invoices.
- Attending customer meetings if required. Order entry into Clik.
- Data input into Clik.
- Contract closedown process to be completed.
- Assist projects team with putting together customer equipment manuals.
- Assist projects team with drawings using CAD drawing software.
- Assist projects team with managing sub-contractors.
- Assist projects team and logistics manager with delivery information.
- To carry out any other duties as required by your Line-Manager
Location : Central England
Full time perm
Salary : £35-40K
Type : Engineering
Apply for this position
If you have not previously registered with us, you will need to do so first before we can process your application.
Click here to Register