Salary : £51K includes shift allowance
Discretionary annual bonus
33 days holiday inc bank holidays
We are currently recruiting for two new Shift Maintenance Engineers to join an established team in maintaining manufacturing equipment on a 24/7 Panama shift basis pattern. Shift pattern available on request.
You will be responsible for supporting the operation of the Manufacturing Plant and all equipment and buildings and to ensure optimum production performance at all times.
Duties will include:
· Installation, general and preventative maintenance on a range of production equipment.
· Responding to emergency machine breakdowns throughout the plant.
· Ensuring machines and equipment are safe, working efficiently and fit for purpose.
· Involvement with new design, installation, and movements of existing equipment.
· Using a planned maintenance system on a day to day basis and with responsibility for working on own initiative during shifts.
· Utilising shift reporting to effectively and clearly communicate between shifts, Engineering department and other departments.
· Utilise root cause analysis tools to investigate issues and breakdowns, documenting immediate containment actions and final countermeasures to prevent re-occurrence.
Knowledge, skills and qualifications required:
Must possess a recognised electrical and/or mechanical engineering qualification to HNC/HND Level or equivalent level of qualifications and/or experience.
Must be electrical and/or mechanical engineering apprentice trained.
Proven pneumatic, hydraulic, mechanical and electrical knowledge including PLCs, three phase, inverters, control panels, sensors.
Experience of working in a continuous manufacturing process environment using TPM and other preventative maintenance systems is essential.
Conscientious, motivated individual with an enquiring mind, who is able to contribute to the continuous improvement of the engineering function.
Excellent communication skills.
Good IT skills with experience on Excel, Word, Outlook, Teams etc.
Knowledge of CMMS software or alternatives.
Experience in writing SOPs/Method statements and conducting formal Risk Assessments
Full job description available.
Full time perm
Location : Goole
Apply for this position
If you have not previously registered with us, you will need to do so first before we can process your application.
Click here to Register