Salary : £27000-£30000 p.a.
Ipswich Town Centre location
Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours
Our client is a leading European independent mortgage, real estate and commercial loan servicer based in Ipswich.
This role will be actively engaged in the successful delivery of a suite of robust and comprehensive learning and development training modules. Key understandings will include all aspects of the financial services industry, mortgage lending specifically, relevant regulatory and compliance disciplines pertinent to the sector and business, including the delivery of the key fundamentals included within the Consumer Duty guidelines to achieve good customer outcomes. The role is fundamental to ensuring the ability of the business to deliver effective best practice compliant services to clients that meet their expectations and the requirements of the regulatory framework. Responsible for the ensuring the successful delivery of a holistic training environment that runs from a day 1 induction programme, will include basic customer engagement practice, through technical and regulatory subjects and subsequent continuous improvement.
Experience and Personal Attributes
- Demonstrable training experience previously provided in Financial Services matters
- Good understanding of the mortgage lending market is desirable, including knowledge of the applicable regulations / codes governing the financial services industry.
- Level 3 CIPD qualification in Learning and Development, or equivalent qualification
- CEMAP Module 1 qualification (or be willing to start qualification within the first year).
- Creativity and knowledge to use a range of resources and tools to make training delivery engaging to a wide audience.
- Ability to work as an effective team member – supportive, enthusiastic, credible and cooperative.
- Ability to communicate at all levels.
- Good quality of written and verbal communication.
- Ability to organise workload to meet deadlines.
- Ability and willingness to see a task through to completion.
- Customer focused – identify effective solutions for Servicing development needs and be open and approachable to support and coach the teams where required.
- Results focused – maintain high standards with own performance and measure own training output.
Full job description available
Annual leave 23 days increasing to 25 days after 2 years’ service
Life assurance x2 salary
Pension scheme – Company matching contribution up to 5% (auto enrolment after 3 months service)
Cycle to work scheme
Employee Assistance Programme
Perks at Work Discount site
Excellent Non-contractual staff benefits and other perks offered.
Unfortunately, they do not have any car parking facilities being in the town centre, however, there are plenty of car parks in the area.
Salary : £27-30K
Full time perm
Location : Ipswich
Type : L&D
Apply for this position
If you have not previously registered with us, you will need to do so first before we can process your application.
Click here to Register