SVC Recruitment is your go-to provider for
Executive, Permanent, and Temporary Recruitment solutions.
Professional Recruitment Services for Your Company
In today’s market, discovering talented people is essential for your company’s success. Rather than explaining how we do things and what we do at SVC Recruitment, we’d like to start by explaining why our clients partner with us.
Get Outstanding Recruitment for You and Your Company
6 Reasons Why Clients Love SVC Recruitment
- SVC will work passionately for you saving your precious management time, so you can focus on your business.
- We won’t waste your time.
- Our team will fully understand your needs, provide tailored solutions and get on with it.
- Over 22 years of experience and knowledge you are in safe hands.
- Award-winning proven support from senior qualified & experienced consultants.
- You’ll get our 100% Cast-Iron Guarantee. We protect your investment, so there is no risk to you.
- We look after your best interests. This is why clients stay with us for the long term.
SVC builds long-lasting effective relationships. As your partner, you will have our support throughout the recruitment process and beyond. You deserve the best, and we expect to deliver nothing less.
Ethics and people skills
I am proud and pleased to know Amanda already for several years. Her thorough understanding of the recruitment business and transparent approach makes working with her in a business environment a pleasant and reliable experience. Her ethics and people skills have strengthen this and she has been able to transfer those values within her expanding business to her staff. She has been instrumental in strategic partnerships that we have developed over the years between our organisations. Those relationships still stand which is a testimony to her and her company. I would recommend her highly.
What are Your Recruitment Needs?
- Do you find recruitment too time-consuming in the new world of work?
- Do you struggle to get the right people in the right roles at the right time?
- Is it taking up far too much of your management time?
- Is your recruitment cost effective?
At SVC we know exactly how this feels. We can take the pain of recruitment away, and furthermore we guarantee you will love the way we work.
SVC Recruitment have significant expertise and experience, plus specialist resources that we can draw on to minimise these issues.
Whether you needown Permanent Recruitment, Executive & Specialist Recruitment, or Temporary Recruitment, we can help. You will get the candidates you need right from our first interview, to your interview and beyond.
The Changing Recruitment Landscape in the New World of Work
With the new world of work and demand for staff rising to its highest level, the need for exceptional support is paramount for all businesses.
The hot topic right now is having an effective process with fast and efficient implementation.
Offering flexible working to candidates is becoming the standard way of working. At SVC, we will support you through the process with our expert advice on skills and current market demands.
As we emerge from an unprecedented period for the jobs market and the broader economy, it is no surprise to find that some things have changed significantly. Owing to the shortages in the labour market at a time when companies need to recruit, it makes it more difficult to hire. You may need to consider Temporary vs Permanent Recruitment. Businesses and employers tell us that they need to feel their way through these changes. However, if you want to attract the very best talent, you need to become an employer of choice. If you don't adapt and enhance your offering to employees quickly, your competitors are likely to attract the best candidates.
The Importance of Adaptability
Listen to our founder Amanda Coulson speaking to Neil Carberry, Chief Executive of the REC, for the Talking Recruitment podcast.
The Podcast, Key Topics Covered, and Takeaways
Listen, or read the main points ...
- The recession recovery cycle; how to help your business to bounce back.
- Adapting to the growing changes in the business.
- The essential qualities to look out for both candidates and clients.
- The potential of the industry, when individuals have the right talent and knowledge to make informed decisions.
- It is essential to listen to your clients and to adapt.
- It is not about filling jobs but finding the right talent and skill set for businesses.
- Having purpose matters in so many ways.
- There is massive potential to getting recruitment right.
You can listen in to the podcast below, the interview starts at 2:15
The SVC Recruitment Approach
SVC's job as a complete business solutions provider is to look at organisations holistically and objectively. By doing this, we can provide you with a consultative approach.
We endeavour to meet every client and candidate even whilst dealing with the post-pandemic changes. Our focus is to understand everyone's needs.
To start with, from taking the vacancy and advising you about areas that will improve retention to understanding your company, your values and your brand. We will be your brand ambassador.
To free up your time and provide fast and effective recruitment, we will:
- Search for suitable candidates from our high-level CRM system.
- Conduct the first interview for you.
- Shortlist the candidates who are the best fit for you and your business.
- Arrange interviews through to placement.
- Stay with you to ensure a smooth transition into your business and ensuring success.
We are committed to helping you gain the support you need to find the right talent.
Free Checklist and Guide
Download your copy of the SVC Guide to Successful Recruitment.
Get the Right Fit for Your Team
Recruitment is not about seeing bodies at work. If you need the right people with the right skills and with the right mindset, we can help you today.
We know you are looking for the right fit. This also means finding people who:
- Understand your values
- Understand why you do what you do
- Know what they should do to help you and your company.
If you want to recruit people who are going to contribute to your business, finding the right fit for your team is where SVC Recruitment can help you.
It's All About You
You will be covered by our SVC Recruitment guarantee
As our client, SVC Recruitment will protect you, so there is no risk to you. Your money is safe with our 100% Guarantee from the day that you start using SVC Recruitment services.
We want to develop a long-term relationship with you, as we do with all our existing clients.
SVC Solutions provides all our clients with advice on the best route to take beyond recruitment – from training, development and coaching, and human resources, to health and safety. When it comes to people, SVC Solutions will support you and your business.
SVC Recruitment Case Studies From Real Clients
Here are a couple of typical examples of problems that clients have come to us with and the solutions that we have put in place.
Case Study 1
The IT director of a large distribution company based in Essex, came to us for help. He was new to the company and had inherited an existing team. His job was to help move the company forward through a major transformation process. He discovered that the team did not comprise the necessary skills. He had to restructure the department and recruit some new people with the right skills.
SVC worked with him to understand the journey that the company was embarking on, making sure that we understood:
- What the ideal team looked like.
- Exactly what he expected from his team.
- The exact type of people that he wanted.
What we did:
- Took the time to ensure we understood the main points of the restructure
- Our Specialist Recruitment team sourced the right people with the right skills and who shared the company vision and values
- Carried out the first interview stage. This ensured that all candidates would be the best possible match to meet the client’s needs.
Talking about his experience, our client said that SVC Recruitment made his job so much easier. By taking a lot of the time and pressure away from him, that is where he saw significant value added.
Case Study 2
A client based in Suffolk has seasonal peaks and troughs within their business. They require temporary staff at certain times of the year to help with customer service calls and data entry.
What we did:
- We collaborated with the client, taking the time to fully understand their needs.
- We established that the essential workflow and capacity requirements were best summarised as:
- Taking calls effectively; and
- Processing orders efficiently.
SVC Recruitment were able to fill the roles quickly, but importantly with the right people. Our Temporary Recruitment focus was on finding people with the right skills, rather than filling every seat in the call centre. We focused on finding people who would fit well in the company and would work effectively.
Discover How We Can Help You and Your Company
- Message us privately by using the Contact Us button below.
- Or call us on 01206 262117.